Tuesday 24 August 2010

Lady Grey Colette Pattern Sew along....by Gertie


I'm a regular reader of Gertie's New Blog for better sewing and have been at two hearts and two minds over jumping on board and joining their sew-along. The project is the Lady Grey Coat by Colette Patterns. It is marked as an advance but at the same time, reviews say that it's an easy entry into the world of tailoring and coats. I really, really, want to have a go at tailoring and actually making something for cooler weather...so, I decided the unthinkable and I'm joining in. Probably way too much for my skill level at present but I will have a go nonetheless. I'm actually thinking with good instructions and feedback, which will be provided, I can make it.

I'm mad, I know!!


1 comment:

  1. I am known for my coat collection and this looks gorgeous. I am off now to find the pattern for myself, you can never have too many coats!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...