Monday 22 November 2010

My first Blog Award

I'm very chuffed at having received my first blog award. Whilst blogging in itself is not new to me, this blog is new and so are my adventures in sewing. Therefore I was extra happy and honoured to having received it.

The lovely Lady Cherry awarded me this award and I have to say, if you're not already following her two amazing blogs, make sure you start today. At Lady Cherry Loves you get a taste of vintage, from fashion, movies and style icons. Baking, Making and Creating is all about...baking, making and creating! Thank you very much Lady Cherry!


To accept I need to nominate 15 blogs and let them know. So here we go (in no particular order):

Butterflies and Hurricanes
So, Zo
Tea, Love & Anarchy
Temperamental Broad
Crochetie
Enamorada de la Moda Vintage
House of Marmalade
Lizajanesews
Sailorettes, Love and Rock n'Roll
Sewingadicta
The Sewing Directory
Welsh Pixie
The Fabric Loft
The Naked Seamstress
Wearing History

9 comments:

  1. Ahh! Well done Suzie!! and THANKYOU! :) Any help you ever need, just ask ... I read that cordorouy article - VERY helpful. My skirt is turning out ok!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have cut the corduroy pieces for my dress but haven't started sewing them. A bit anxious with the princess seams :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Suzy! What a sweetie you are! You clearly deserve your award, you have a very beautiful blog. I'll check back and see how you're getting on xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Suzy! I didn't realise you are a new sewer, you are doing amazingly well x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the blog award! I have never visited your blog before, I think. But now I'm gonna have a look around...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you very much for the award Susy! I accept it! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Why, thank you Suzy! I am so flattered. I agree with the above comment- It's hard to believe you are new to sewing. Your projects are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for the award Suzy!!
    I appreciate it a lot:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for the blog award and all your lovely comments. I very much appreciate every single word. How did you get on with your trousers in the end? I hope you got the off grain problem fixed somehow and a nice pair of trousers to keep you warm.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...