Wednesday 4 May 2011

Another great award came my way...

By the talented Andrea from Invisible Flower. If you are not yet acquainted with her blog go check it now and see some of the amazing outfits she has pulled together. I absolutely love the Bird Dress! Thank you for this lovely award.
1.  What size shoes do you wear?  If you wear size 7, can I borrow your shoes?
I wear size 3 shoes so I doubt very much they will fit a size 7 ;). I love having small feet but sometimes it can be frustrating as some shoe brands start at size 4 up.
2.  30s or 60s?
Early 60s please, although I don't dislike some late 60s stuff. Some of the things Audrey Hepburn wore on How to Steal a Million , for example, are not bad.
3.  Have you ever kissed someone you shouldn't have?
You know what? I don't think I have! I though about this a couple of times since I first read this question and can't think of anyone. My oh my, am I terrible boring or what :/
4.  Have you ever been poisoned?  Was it by the girlfriend of the person you kissed?  That is awesomely "Knot's Landing".
Other than dodgy restaurant food, I never had the displeasure of poisoning. 
5.  Who is on your "Celebrity Free Pass" list (top five)?
At different stages of my life I had temporary celebrity crushes but Johnny Depp is the only that remained. And I have to say I think he's a great actor as well.
That's it for this award. I'm afraid no big excitements or revelations. If you were expecting so, please forgive me! ;) I always find it hard to pass awards so consider yourself tagged if you are reading this.





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...