Thursday 9 February 2012

Another thursday...

...another knitting day! This time, 33 fashion wise knitting designs from early 1956!
Especially in love with the fan yoke blouse above. Gorgeous!!

And thank you so much to everyone regarding your lovely comments on my knitted cardigan. I am very happy and pleased with it, especially as I never thought I would ever have patience to finish a whole piece. I am very inpatient and sewing is so much more quick and rewarding (even if it takes long to get a perfect garment).

And those of you who follow me on twitter might have caught glimpse of an announcement I'm due to make soon but for those who don't, that announcement will be on my blog this Saturday (no issues arising). I'm a bit nervous and anxious but also excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...