Saturday 8 September 2012

Vintage Patterns Sale

Shameless plug relating to some vintage patterns I am selling on Ebay. Me and Rob plan to go to Japan for our honeymoon but boy, is it expensive! I had planned a clear out of patterns I know I'll never make  and those whose size is too different from mine and now is a perfect time to do it. There are also a few books and a super board (and some sewing unrelated stuff).

A lot of these patterns are in a sad condition and many have something silly missing, like a facing or a tie belt. I'm hoping they'll find someone who will cherish them.
Click here to see items!





1 comment:

  1. Bugger, I should have read this sooner. I missed out there I think. I have just had an Ebay clearout to raise funds for something I really want to get. I hope you get your honeymoon fund up to the max and get to explore Japan. Such an amzing destination. Let me know when any other patterns go on sale and I will have a look and see if I find something to contribute your fund with. X

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...